Thursday 3 April 2014

Feedback Results

I created the questionnaire on survey monkey, the questionnaire link is shown below:

Click here to take survey

I wanted our results to be accurate, and so I only gave the questionnaires link to  people that fitted the target audience for our OTS; which were young men, between the ages of 15 - 25. This was good, as it meant I could give the link out around the sixth form area in our school. Although they fitted the age range, the youngest respondent was 16 and the oldest being 18, we didn't fill the whole of our target market, which ranged to 25 years, this may have varied our results as if we had asked a 25 year old they may have given us different results.

















Evidence of young males taking our survey, I took these photos as I was in the Sixth Form study room at the time.


Choosing to use a questionnaire was a favorable as it gave concise results that were easy to analyse. Also, the questions were easy to understand, even for pupils who hadn't done Media before, as I was near to the computer that was being used to take the questionnaire, even if they did have a problem I could help them.

Results:





My results show most respondents answered with 8 out of 10. This is good considering our OTS was finished, as it didn't have any background music.


All respondents said they would watch the whole film which is brilliant news as it means our target market would like our film.


Comments on our OTS 




Here are some of the respondents comments on the OTS, not all respondents filled in a comment as I didn't make the comment section compulsory. The comments were all positive, although a comment says they'd like to know more of the plot as it seems a bit weak and confusing, as not everything is given away. This is good, as we couldn't give the whole plot away as it was just an opening title sequence; if we had given the whole plot line away in the first few minutes the audience wouldn't want to watch a 1/2 hour long film.




2 comments:

  1. did you create this or is this a copy of Cal's survey? who made the survey - it is not clear and you and Cal have the same images / evidence

    please make ir clear - you can both use the info but must cite who created / authored it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I created the questionnaire and took the pictures, I have just edited it into the post :)

    ReplyDelete